We are hiring a full-time WRAP Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator will work directly with justice-involved participants by partnering with the Chester County Adult Probation to support them with housing stability and other supportive services to reduce recidivism. This position will report to the Director of Programs.
- Utilizing a trauma-informed approach, provide field-based, direct services including outreach, case management assessment and service planning, to stabilize families in housing. Ideal candidate will promote recovery, community integration and overall family well-being.
- Work with justice-involved women who are re-entering the community as part of the Women’s Re-entry and Assessment Program providing supportive services. Assist high risk populations in accessing quality community services; ensuring appropriate services, including health care, benefits assistance, housing, etc. are actualized by the client.
- Utilizing a trauma-informed approach, identify and work collaboratively and strategically with community partners to address client barriers to accessing needed resources.
- Able to work in a small team setting with a desire to learn from colleagues, supporting and encouraging each other and program participants.
- Must be flexible, organized, a self- starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of creating and adhering to a household budget.
- Ability to build relationships with program participants and other social service organizations.
- Strong knowledge of housing and homelessness preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds in non-judgmental manner.
- Must be willing to provide in-home services throughout Chester County. Over 65% of the time is spent in the field.
- Must be willing to meet participants in prison, inpatient facilities, etc. as needed.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Trauma informed.
- Demonstrated commitment to service of others is required.
- Knowledge of Chester County, community resources, agencies and organizations helpful.
- MUST have a sense of humor!
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or similar field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specific to housing and homelessness preferred.
- Employment Category: Full-Time
- Please submit cover letter (a must) and resume.
- Required: Vehicle and Driver’s License